The International Club of DC and The Art Museum of the Americas, one of DC's finest museums dedicated to art from Latin America are pleased to present you an exclusive Afterhours engagement of art, music, and dancing under the stars in the expansive garden and reflecting pool of the museum overlooking the Organization of American States.
The evening includes drinks along with dancing under the stars as you meet other ICDC members. The popular after-hours event brings art and music lovers together for one night to celebrate al fresco in the lush garden of the OAS.
Over 400 internationally-minded professionals are expected at this exclusive afterhours soiree so reserve your tickets now before we are sold out!
Music & Performance Art (Subject to change)
- DJ Shea Van Horn will play an eclectic mix of electro, indie-pop, alt-dance, house, nu-disco, and other music for an evening of dancing under the stars.
- Dance to a five-piece band (Incredible Change) consisting of drums, guitar, bass along with male and female vocals performing atmospheric electronic tones for a night of dancing.
- Video art projected on the historic OAS headquarters building
- Express check-in (skip the line)
- Exclusive VIP bar area adjacent to the stage and where the performers will be hanging out with you with exclusive drinks and bites.
- Enjoy beer and wine as you enjoy an evening of music and dance under the stars
Kindly note that the event is presented as a stand-up cocktail reception and not a dinner function so please plan to have dinner before or after the event.